Fiesta Mexicana is one of the largest and oldest ethnic festivals in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Fiesta Mexicana celebrates the Mexican community of Grand Rapids; the largest Hispanic ethnic group in West Michigan! Fiesta Mexicana has been a staple in the community for over 45 years and we don’t plan to stop any time soon! This year we will converge on Calder Plaza to celebrate our heritage across two days through the power of music, dance, art, and food!
Fiesta Mexicana 2015 will be held on Friday, September 18th (11am – 11pm) & Saturday, September 19th (11am to 11pm)!
All festivities will be on Calder Plaza!
– Live Music
– Authentic Cuisines
– Traditional Dance Performances
– Interactive Zumba Courses
– Vendor and Artist Merchandise
– Prize Giveaways
– Best Salsa Contest (Sep. 18th, at 8 p.m.)
– Taco Eating Contest (Sep. 19th, at 8 p.m.)
– Beer Tents
– Fun and Exciting Sponsors
– And more to come!
Stay tuned to our news feed and look for us on Facebook! More information is coming soon!
hasta la próxima